Thursday, January 19, 2012

Four Lessons I Learned from Jefferson Bethke, the "Why I Hate Religion but Love Jesus" Guy

My nine year-old daughter listened to Jefferson Bethke’s Why I Hate Religion but Love Jesus just two times, and pronounced him theologically orthodox. I would take her endorsement over many a seminary professor’s.

In my work as an editor for ChurchLeaders.com I had a chance to chat with Jeff Bethke for about 30 minutes by phone Saturday night. You can read the heart of the interview here. Students of Jesus is a blog about spiritual formation, so today I’d like to share four spiritual formation lessons I gained from the 22 year-old poet and follower of Jesus:

Students of Jesus has a new Web address. Click here to read the rest of this post and check out our new design. http://studentsofjesus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment