Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Impossible Mentor, Part Two


Like any writer, the narcissist in me believes you would enjoy a peek into the book I plan to release this fall, The Impossible Mentor. Advance praise for this book comes from my wife, my children, and the stray cat we keep feeding at the back door. They all agree: this will be the finest book on spiritual formation ever to come out of Campbellsville, Kentucky. Just because these witnesses are deeply biased doesn’t mean they are wrong, it just means they will buy the first thousand copies.
This week and next I’ll share the opening passages of the first few chapters. Today, a bit from the opening of chapter two:
Students of Jesus has a new Web address. Click here to read the rest of this post and check out our new design.

No comments:

Post a Comment